Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Spray
- 225 Sprays 30mL
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Difflam Plus Anaesthetic Sore Throat Spray has a triple action antibacterial + anti-inflammatory + anaesthetic formula for fast numbing relief of a sore throat.
The anaesthetic action numbs the pain, the antibacterial action kills bacteria, which can cause throat and mouth infections, and the anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, a cause of sore throat pain. The multi-directional spray nozzle allows application directly onto the sore, inflamed area for fast relief.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
- Sore throat
- Mouth Ulcers
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery
- Pain following dental procedures
In each spray:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 390mcg., Lidocaine (Lignocaine) hydrochloride monohydrate 559mcg., Dichlorobenzyl alcohol 338mcg.
Age: Adults and children over 12 years
Dosage: Spray 3 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area. Swallow gently.
How often: Every 3-4 hours as required (maximum of 7 doses per day).
Before first use or after a period of non-use, prime the spray by depressing the pump until the mist is released. After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue to prevent blockage.
Do not use this medicine
– In children under 12 years.
– If past the expiry date.
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use
– If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Do not inhale this product.
– Use with care if you are asthmatic.
– Due to the anaesthetic effect, do not ingest hot food or drink directly after using the spray.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– The efficacy of the antibacterial agent in the spray in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains: Alcohol (15% v/v), Benzoates, Sucralose.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C.