Difflam Sore Throat Spray Forte
- 88 Sprays 15mL
Difflam Sore Throat Spray Forte offers fast, targeted relief from sore throats.
The anti-inflammatory action targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain. The multi-directional spray nozzle allows application directly onto the sore inflamed area for fast relief.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of:
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Redness and inflammatory conditions
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery
- Radiation mucositis
- Pain following dental procedures
In each spray:
Benzydamine Hydrochloride 510 micrograms
Age: Adults and children over 12 years
Dosage: Spray 2-4 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area. Swallow gently.
How often: Every 1.5-3 hours as required.
Age: Children 6-12 years
Dosage: Spray 2 times directly onto the sore/inflamed area. Swallow gently.
How often: Every 1.5 hours as required.
Before first use or after a period of non-use, prime the spray by depressing the pump until the mist is released. After use, wipe the nozzle with a tissue to prevent blockage.
Do not use this medicine
– If past the expiry date.
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine:
– Keep out of reach of children.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Not recommended for children under 6 years.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains: Alcohol (8% w/v), Hydroxybenzoates, Saccharin.
Store below 25°C.