Difflam Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution
- 500 ml
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Difflam Sore Throat Gargle and Mouth Solution with a fresh mint flavour is a soothing throat gargle or mouth rinse for fast pain relief.
The anti-inflammatory action targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain.
For fast relief from the symptoms of:
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Radiation mucositis
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery and other dental procedures
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions.
Made in Australia.
In each 15mL:
Benzydamine hydrochloride: 22.5mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years and over
Dosage: 15mL. Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds.
How often: Every 1.5 – 3 hours as required.
Solution can be used as a gargle or a mouth rinse and should be expelled from mouth after use.
Do not use:
– in children under 6 years.
– if past the expiry date.
– if cap seal is broken
– if you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Contains Hydroxybenzoates, Alcohol 10% v/v, Saccharin.
Pharmacy Medicine. Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C. Protect from light.