Difflam Mouth Gel Peppermint
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Difflam Mouth Gel provides fast soothing pain relief for mouth ulcers and sore gums, with a fresh peppermint flavour.
The anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, while the antibacterial action helps kill bacteria which can cause mouth infections.
For temporary relief from the symptoms of
- Mouth ulcers
- Denture ulcers
- Sore gums
- Other mouth sores, inflammation or irritations of the cheeks, lips or tongue.
- Relieve pain from wearing mouthguards and by people with new dental braces.
Made in Australia.
Benzydamine hydrochloride 10mg/g. Cetylpyridinium chloride 1mg/g
Gently massage approx. 1cm of gel into sore area with a clean finger every 2-3 hours as required (max. 12 times per day). Do not eat or drink for 15 minutes after application.
Do not use this medicine
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you get an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
While using this medicine
– Not recommended for children under 6 years
– Avoid contact with eyes
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days
– If symptoms persist, see your dentist or pharmacist.
Contains Saccharin sodium.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 30°C