Buy onlineShow more retailers
Difflam-C Ready To Use Sore Throat Gargle & Mouth Solution have a dual action anti-inflammatory + antiseptic formula to provide fast pain relief.
The anti-inflammatory action targets the site of inflammation to reduce swelling and pain while the antiseptic action helps kill bacteria associated with throat and mouth infections.
Fast temporary relief from the symptoms of
- Sore throat
- Mouth ulcers
- Pain following mouth or throat surgery.
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
- Pain following dental procedures including orosurgical & periodontal procedures.
Made in Australia.
In each 15 mL:
Benzydamine hydrochloride: 22.5mg Chlorhexidine gluconate: 18mg
Age: Adults and children aged 6 years & over
Dosage: 15mL. Hold in the mouth or gargle for at least 30 seconds.
How often: Every 1.5-3 hours as required.
Solution can be used as a gargle or a mouth rinse and should be expelled from mouth after use.
Do not use this m edicine
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines
– This product contains chlorhexidine. Severe allergic reaction can occur. Stop use if this occurs and see your doctor immediately.
-See your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
-Not recommended for children under 6 years – Avoid contact with eyes: if in eyes, rinse well with water.
– Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist
– A harmless superficial discolouration of the teeth may occur with prolonged use of products containing chlorhexidine
– The efficacy of an antiseptic agent in oral solutions in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
Contains Alcohol 9.4% v/v
Keep out of reach of children..
Store below 30°C. Protect from light.