Difflam Plus Dry Cough Relief Sore Throat Lozenges Pineapple & Lime Flavour
- 24 Pack
Buy onlineShow more retailers
Difflam Plus Dry Cough Relief Sore Throat Lozenges have a triple action cough suppressant + antibacterial + anti-inflammatory formula.
Difflam Plus Dry Cough Relief Lozenges provide fast soothing relief of sore throats with cough.
The cough suppressing action relieves dry coughs, the antibacterial action kills bacteria, which can cause throat and mouth infections, and the anti-inflammatory action reduces swelling and inflammation, a major cause of sore throat pain.
For relief from the symptoms of dry tickly cough in association with:
- Sore throat
- Swelling, redness and inflammatory conditions
In each lozenge:
Benzydamine hydrochloride 1.5 mg, Cetylpyridinium chloride 1.33 mg, Pholcodine 5.5 mg.
Age: Adults and children over 12 years.
Dosage: 2 lozenges
How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 12 lozenges per day).
Age: Children 6-12 years
Dosage: 1 lozenge
How Often: Every 3 hours as required (maximum 8 lozenges per day).
Slowly dissolve lozenge in mouth one at a time. Do not chew.
Uninterrupted treatment should not exceed 7 days unless under medical supervision.
Do not use this medicine
– In children under 6 years
– If blister seal is broken
– If past the expiry date
– If you are allergic to benzydamine or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction occurs, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
See your doctor or pharmacist before use
– In children aged 6-12 years.
– If you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
While using this medicine
– May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive a vehicle or operate machinery.
– Avoid alcohol.
– The efficacy of an antibacterial agent in lozenges in reducing the severity or duration of throat infections has not been clinically established.
– If symptoms persist, see your doctor or pharmacist.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains Sucralose, Isomalt (31 g per 12 lozenges, recommended maximum daily dose). Products containing isomalt may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Store below 30°C.